Thursday 23 April 2015

Sticking with the blue theme............today im finishing of the walls in my living room,
ive also revamped a couple of candlesticks and a lamp base to match .

I don't want to go all blue....as you can have too much of one colour I think .
the mirrors are back up ,and im now thinking of having a couple of shelves up somewhere,
I have a few pretty picture frames to display too.

                              
                                     1,  these are the candlesticks before I painted them
 

2, the lamp base was just cream ,to match the shade.
 
3, this picture shows both candlesticks and lamp base revamped...
gorgeous colour.
 4, Remembered to take a pic of this little cherub at the last minute,
as you can see,it was a green before,now its halfway to a beautiful blue.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment