Thursday 23 April 2015




This is the latest colour ive chosen for my living room, yes im decorating again ..I have a huge passion for decorating ,especially painting,although I do get it everwhere,and always on the skirting boards.
I find myself having to re-paint them everytime I change the colour ..
and getting it in my hair too,,never a good look .
I have more than enough decorating to do throughout the house..my eldest sons room is the only one that seems to have escaped me and my paintbrush..{il get him though,dont worry }

my youngest son who has severe autism and severe learning difficulties,will soon be in the biggest bedroom,which will be separated into 2 parts, sleeping and sensory .
in there I will be revamping a huge wardrobe which is gawd knows how old,
theres sooo many toys in the room hes in now its un-real.

my favourite styles of décor are ,French,victorian,heritage and rococo..
anything that's fancy really..
It also looks like il be getting a new bed / daybed pretty soon,as il be in the smallest bedroom,,then il have hardly any space for myself at all,but if that's what needs to be done then so be it

No comments:

Post a Comment